23 July 2010

Newbie!

This is my first time to have an online diary (well, I do have a Multiply account and they also have this blog thing but it's different with blogspot). I'm excited because I just love writing down my thoughts! I have a tumblr account but that one is for posting photos and illustration purposes only. So this one I really love. :) My layout still sucks but I'll get to it once I'm into this for, like, a week. Anyhoo, I woke up really early this morning even though I slept really late last night (Good thing laptops have this hibernate thing!) for my morning exercise. I'm using video exercise the Hip-Hop Abs. I'm not into abs but this would do. :) I've been trying to cut down my diet, everyday I eat the same meal!
For breakfast: 2 strips of bacon, 2 boiled eggs, grapefruit juice
For lunch: green salad, vinaigrette dressing, 2 chickens/lean meat, grapefruit juice
For dinner: green salad, a fish, grapefruit juice
Midnight snack: A glass of warm skim milk
Oh! and did I mention 4 liters of water?

Well I know it seems like my food are composed of your grandma's diet but Mayo Clinic promised that you will be able to lose 10 pounds in just two weeks. I can't wait to see if it really works!

I'm hellavuh bored here, thank goodness I have to go to SemiCon later to pick up my digital camera (I broke it last March and I got it fixed just this month, it's 4 months overdue) at least i have something to do rather than go OL and read books. I gotta have my lunch now! I'll post my 'POST-GRAD MUST READ' tomorrow! Have a great day! TTFN! :-*

Love,
Ccinki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!