12 December 2010

Crazy Girl, As Usual.

We did a little shopping yesterday, my sister and I, at Megamall. We went to Forever21 and as usual, it made me feel like I just died and went to heaven. I love what I wore at the mall yesterday, I think it made me look very laid-back and geeky at the same time!



Anyway, I don't know what you call this head gear, but I swear it's too cute!


And this:



Seriously, what was Forever21 thinking? Haha! Selling earmuffs in a tropical country? Oh well, someone bought it anyway. I don't know why, but maybe because the color is too cute you wanna eat it.


My lunch at some coffee shop:

Caramel Frap: 240 calories
Cheeseburger: 250 calories
Shoes that I love: Non-Fat
Fab clothes: Always sweet, never fattening


Let the wild rumpus begin!





Look how cute those earrings are! Just trying it out, modelo? Err.


Going home, tiring but a fun day with my sister!







Much love,

Ccinki 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!