03 December 2010

The Revenge of the Nerds

My body clock is definitely out of tune for three weeks now. I'm always on night shift and I don't sleep when  I get home but this morning I did. Woke up at 11:30 AM and I have to go to my dentist for my check-up since I had my braces back again, look:


You see, I'm suffering from Bruxism.


Definition:


The habitual, involuntary grinding or clenching of the teeth, usually during sleep, as from anger, tension, fear, or frustration.

Cause the dentist said that if I don't get it fixed as early as now, my teeth will probably look like this after 10 years:


Freaky huh?

Oh well, I've had braces before way back in High School so I didn't have any trouble adjusting with it, although it's really painful for the first two weeks. I'm just glad that having braces is not a big deal in our country. We all know that in the U.S. a lot of teenagers get bullied because of it, calling them mouth with train tracks, metal mouth, etc. Just like in Ugly Betty:


When I went home my bestfriend Renz called me (Overseas, she's in California) and we talked about the earphones she's selling:


So if any of you are interested you can email me through: ccinkifrancisco@rocketmail.com

She already bought my cameraaaaaaaaaa! It's true love, I can't define what I really felt when she told me that she got it already. I got sooo kilig! It's an analog camera, very vintage and girly. Here's a photo:


You have to use a film and have it developed since it's not digital, which makes it even more lovely! I still have to wait for 60 working days though for it to arrive. :( 

Speaking of vintage I saw this online shop called Archive Shop on Facebook and fell in-love with these clothes thy're selling!

I'm such a huge fan of vintage styles, flowy clothing material, flowery and I'm starting to love Salmon Pink shade too! Too bad the clothes are already SOLD OUT! 


Cartwheels, pinwheels, waterwheels
Ccinki

2 comments:

  1. C, I can't believe you've got your braces on again. Oh, well. It's the only way to be. :O

    Lusting over your LomoCam.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? Yeah, we'll take pictures and have out mini photoshoot again. Haha! Too bad photos will only be limited cause I'll be using film.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!