20 January 2011

Day 03 - A habit that you wish you didn’t have

Habit, to define it let’s consult a dictionary. According to Merriam-Webster:
HABIT:  1.  a custom; practice; 2. usual form or action of an animal, plant, or person; 3. the dress  of a religious order.
There are numerous things I could write here, because to tell you honestly I’m a person that is comfortable doing repetitive things. It’s like, my habits, are my comfort zone or security blanket. One thing that stands out is my habit of worrying and thinking things way too much. Sometimes I would just lay awake at night and think, I know I’m young but I worry about my future so much. I hate this ‘What if’s’ that’s consuming me, eating my happiness away. There are so much to be thankful for but being a worry-wart like me blurs those images and sharpen the unwanted thoughts. Maybe because of being raised as a child that has been concealed with confrontations, my family is used to the idea of “If we don’t talk about this problem, it doesn’t exist.” I don’t know, I wish I could just live and enjoy. 


Just between you and I. ;)








Kapeesh?




C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!